since ‎Feb-05-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Started my annual maintenance on my 2011 19' FBPR Keystone Bullet Premiere TT.  While up on the roof sealing some questionable areas with self-leveling caulk, I found an 18" or so spot on the drivers side, above the slide where the underlayment mater...
Dometic RM2453. Works fine on LP, freezes on AC and does not appear to do any cooling on DC. I know from what the previous owner told me that the AC heater was replaced last year. I am using the following diagram for troubleshooting.I am also using...
As the title says. Why can't I get a true deep cycle battery any more? I suppose I could get a $250+ high end one (Optima/Trojan etc), but I am looking in the sub $150 range. I use my trailer 6 times a year and pay close attention to battery maint...
Greetings,I have a new (to me, 2002) Class B and it has the above mentioned fridge in it. The function knob feels like it's going to break no matter where I set it. AC-off-GAS-off-DC. It DOES work (for now) but it is really hard to turn.Any thought...
Greetings, I have a new (to me) Roadtrek. I can't seem to locate the coach battery or how to access it. My last Roadtrek (03 190 Versatile) had it in the drivers side rear behind the wheel well accessed by going into the storage compartment. Any tho...