since ‎Feb-05-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 53 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Long time for me not posting, I hope everyone is doing okay.Can someone point me to a gas tank provider? The fuel station/generator tank on my Transport is disintegrating. One of the folks I talked to couldn't believe it has a plastic tank, said he n...
We have 1 more camping trip planned for this year then it will be 4 years with these "china bombs". ...knock on wood!Few posters give true long term reports on equipment they try so I thought a report for the china bombs would be informative.The ori...
Those cheap HF battery maintainers have worked good for 3 years now, but one failed and a battery was low on electrolyte. I decided to see what was new out there and found a deal at Lowes. It's a charger maintainer, here, for $11. Don't know if they ...
Remember that show where they show you an odd thing and a panel of people try to guess what it is?My neighbor is putting in a new driveway and this pipe/head/vent/whatchamacallit is in a recessed box with a heavy metal plate covering it. It appears t...