since ‎May-03-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 186 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well folks, after 45 years of having and enjoying an RV of one kind or another, we are without. This past Tuesday we sadly watched as some folks drove off with their new purchase. We finally decided, at 80+ years of age, that it was time! Although ...
We are both now in our 80's and have finally decided it's time to give up the MH. It was a difficult decision but the right one for us. Now comes the question; Has anyone used a service called "RV Registry" to buy/sell a motorhome, if so in a few ...
Our interior 12v lamps have begun to dim (maybe 30%) for about a minute then return to full brightness for a while, then dim again. This goes on indefinitely. We are traveling and I have checked the power post voltage at various campgrounds and it ...
I have a 2003 Bounder on the Ford F53 chassis. We went to leave for a trip this morning and there is no power to anything on the dash no power to the electric booster or the back up camera. Has anyone else had this problem or any ideas as to what is ...
I am wintering in Fort Myers, FL and my 11 year old Trojan 105's finally bit the dust. (Can you imagine that?) In searching for places that sell Trojans I found that "Batteries Plus" handle them and for a very reasonable price. I can't say whether...