since ‎Feb-09-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,296 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Our 2016 Winnebago Journey has had occasional issues with the tank sensors not going back to empty since it was new. But they would eventually clear. Well on this 110 day outing, they both went bonkers. After emptying, the gray wouldn't go below 2/3 ...
Need help with Power Gear leveling system on our 2016 Winnebago Journey. Haven’t called Lippert yet since it is a holiday weekend. Thought I would give you folks a shot at my problem first.My problem is the front two jack will not deploy. This happen...
I really need some help with our Winegard Travler SK1000 and Dish Hopper 3. I did the LNB and switch conversion to accommodate the Hopper at least seven years ago. It has functioned pretty much flawlessly since then.On this trip satellite system func...
Couldn't figure any other place to ask this question... I've been here since 2005. Have no idea how many posts I've done during that time. Back a several years ago I could ask a question about something and get numerous answers quickly. In the last c...
Driving from Cortez to Gunnison with 41' motorhome and toad. Routing onMapQuest is taking me on Colorado 145 over Lizard Head Pass to Placerville turning on CO 62 to Ridgeway to Montrose. Did it years ago in a car. I remember it was very pretty. I'm ...
Likes from