since ‎Feb-12-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am thinking about downsizing to a Winnebago Sightseer with the one piece windshield. I know the older years had the issue of the windshield frame rusting and cracking the glass. Did Winnebago correct the issue on this modeL?I knew someone that had ...
2002 Southwind (Workhorse Chassis) that is blowing cold air out the driver's side defrost vent all of the time.All the controls work normally. I can get heat or cool air thru the dash vents and the bi level works as well. Finally put a blanket over t...
I developed a pin hole in one of the oil cooler lines that runs from the block to the cooler. This is a common problem when the bracket breaks that holds the lines in place where they go thru the area below the motor mount and the line rubs on a bolt...
In early May I made a call to Snider Tire in Greensboro, NC to find out if they had the special tools to install screw in ball joints on my Dutchstar with a Spartan Chassis. I was told they could do the job and that I could bring my own ball joints (...