since ‎Feb-14-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Went out for the day leaving the AC running. On our return the AC was blowing warm. I switched it off, went on the roof, took the cover off, cleaned the coil which had just a little bit of dirt on it. When I put everything back together the AC ran fi...
In the discussion on driving with the fridge running the only issue I see is having the propane pilot on while in a gas station. I am sure I saw somewhere that a remote switch near the outside front of the RV can be used to turn on and off the 12V to...
The last time I put my trailer in storage it was for 3 months. When I went to take it out two weeks ago, the battery was totally dead. Once I charged it back up and used the trailer for a week trip, I disconnected the battery so that whatever was tri...
While opening the slideout, I did not notice the armchair in the way and it caught the slideout facing pulling it out. How is this assembled so that I can get it back in place.
My dodge dually Cummins engine is very hard to start when cold. At home or camping with hookups I can plug in the block heater but what can be done when boondocking.