since ‎Feb-16-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 169 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am looking at a 2000 Country Coach Allure with a 330 HP Cummins engine.Is this a good idea? First, is the 330 HP Cummins a good engine? Second,it has Dunlop 11 Radial 22.5 tires. Is anyone familiar with these tires? What would you recommend replac...
I recently bought a new-to-me fifth wheel, a 2000 Hitchiker II. I am having problems with the furnace and water heater in that they work fine for the top half of a propane tank, but then don't generate any heat. Meanwhile the propane stove lights and...
I am looking at a 98 class A with a 10kw Onan diesel Generator. Seller reports that the generator "turns over but does not start". I had a similar 10KW Onan in my 98 Beaver Marquis and it did something similar (turned over with the starter but wouldn...
There was a recent topic in which importation to Canada was discussed and one poster (JaxDad) talked about his experience taking a US registered vehicle he owned to his home in Canada. I have looked through the CBSA and Transport Canada websites and ...
Just thinking about the mess in Houston with Hurricane Harvey and wondering how members such as Brett Wolfe who lives between Houston and Galveston are faring. I hope they were out of the area and are safe, but it would be nice to hear how they and t...