since ‎Feb-17-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Here's our story of what happened to us three months back... being in Australia we travel north for our winter months, we had left Melbourne some six weeks previously and were in the outback boondocking near the town of Longreach Queensland when our...
I'm sure this short video of how a town in Queensland Australia decided to do something extra to attract RVers to their region. We stayed there last year and will be back again next week... Maryborough is a fantastic and welcoming town.https://m.yout...
I'm in Australia and have a new Class C, its only taken a little while for the gray tank sensors to foul up. The dealer did a tank clean for me and I had to pay. I've now bought some drop-in RV tank cleaning tablets and have yet see see if they work ...
I have a new rig and have managed to eliminate most of the rattles and noises except some squeaks and squeals caused from body movement when in transit. They are coming from behind internal moldings and fascia covers where it seems that cabinetry is ...