since ‎Feb-17-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 90 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My 26 ft Puma trailer is almost a year old. I am noticing long yellow vertical streaks on my gray and white wallboard. Looks like where they nailed it in. Looking online I am guessing this is the adhesive they used and it is coming through. Some what...
I picked up my new Puma travel trailer today. My previous Puma was showing its age and it was time for a slightly bigger model. In 2013 we could order specific upgraded items like real material on a sofa instead of plastic. So we upgraded the mattres...
I have a 6 year old 23ft Puma Aluminum travel trailer. I live in South Florida so I use it all winter and then cover it for summer and leave it on the storage lot. The cover keeps it clean and minimizes sun damage. Usually an ADCO cover.But every ...
These seem to be affecting GM vehicles for years, according to today's Internet search. I am having problems now with my 2013 Suburban. We are on an extended camping trip. Last month I hit a pothole hard and the computers and sensors died and I had ...
I am camping in Moab. I have a 2013 Suburban. I was on an isolated paved mountain road, going slow and hit a pothole. The stability light and the abs light came on, the truck shuddered, and then it died and wouldn't restart. The motor cranked but won...