since ‎Feb-19-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,443 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I can't recall the gentleman's name but I had to post a note to thank him for saving me some money. Both my black and gray water valves had become very, very hard to pull out to dump the tanks so I asked the RV Net members for advice. An enterprisi...
We're going to spend a week near Baltimore and I'd like suggestions of sites to see around B'more. DW also wants to go up to Lancaster, Pa. and visit the Amish country. Any suggestions welcomed. We've already been to Gettysburg and Washington DC.
I went to dump my black and gray tanks and BOTH handles have become very hard to pull out, especially the black. Our 2004 Winnebago Itasca Spirit is the 329B floor plan and only has 46K miles. I bought it new and it's parked indoors when not in use....
I got an email from something called Great RV Escapes Savings System. The person identified himself as Ken Levine and he is promoting something called a national camp rate savings pass that guarantees at least $10.00 or one-half OFF the regular rv c...
What is the quickest route to cross NY from east to west to get to LG? I will be coming across I-90 so should I stay on 90 then north on 87 or is there a quicker route I could take?