since ‎Feb-20-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 824 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

RE:'23 GMC 3500 4X4, Crew Cab standard bed2.5" Receiver I finally got around to setting up my travel trailer and Equalizer WD hitch. Since my new truck has a 2.5" receiver, I purchased an Equalizer brand shank that is 2.5" on receiver end with a 3" ...
Considering a used pop up camper for a short bed full size 3/4 ton truck. A couple on my shortlist are....2019 Norstar TC650 (without toilet). No cabinet for porta potty...it was used for additional battery2004 Hallmark UTE XL (with toilet)My campin...
Preparing for a week long trip. It will be approx. 300 miles one way to our destination.1. I wanted to take this driving opportunity to clean my RV holding tanks.I was considering using the GEO method (minus Chlorine). My goal is to cleanse inside...
I am going through testing all trailer systems...refer on propane, heater, stove, oven. Two days ago I switched refer over to propane to let it run on propane and see if it would get colder than when on 120V. It did not. It actually was 1-2 degrees...
Helping a friend set up his camper and also an extension for towing his boat.What he has:1992 Ford F350, Crew Cab, Long Bed, 2WD, 460V8Draw-Tite 2" Receiver Hitch2002 S&S Ponderosa 9.5SCHappijac Tie downs front and rearThe distance from current truck...