since ‎Feb-24-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I took all 6 hubs off of my RV and it looks like the bearings have spun on the spindle. I have very slight galling On spindles and brown heat marks on bearing were it touches the spindle.On the outer bearings and 2 of the inner bearings too. Nuts wer...
WOW, DID not know how hard it was, to chang out the fan belt. I have done it before on older 5.9 Dodge, But this 6.7. Not much Room. Glad I had the Thermo housing off putting in the 180 deg, That made it a little EZ for the Belt change, I put the HD ...
Hi All, Did a little work on the truck, now I don't need to floor it going up small hills and still drop down below the 45mph when cars are flying by at 70. And get bad MPG. I get great MPG now and I can keep up with the safe speed going up hills an...
Hello All, On my camper, I have a analog thermostat Compressor the AC and furnace, The Mice destroyed the furnace control board the first year I had it. unplugged it and have used plug in Ele heaters, Saves on LP. No more mice after that. jump 2 ye...