since ‎Feb-24-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,130 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am in the process of replacing the winegard crank-up sat antenna the came with the MH, with a winegard carryout carryout G2+. My question is; can I use original coax that runs to the single LNA block, which is 2.25 gigs, or do I need to run a high...
Have you ever had to make an emergency stop, if so, how did it turn out? I ask because we did while traveling in Central Oregon, on our way to Palisades State Park. We were on a narrow 2 lane road, and up ahead, was a large quickly mart. The Subu...
For the past 2 years, the DW has been complaining about the taste of the ice for our Dometic Sidewise refer. So we also had 4 plastic ice cube trays in the freezer also. Anyway, after emptying the ice tray for the maker, I set it in the sink to let ...
For the past 2 years, the DW has been complaining about the taste of the ice for our Dometic Sidewise refer. So we also had 4 plastic ice cube trays in the freezer also. Anyway, after emptying the ice tray for the maker, I set it in the sink to let ...
Even though this topic was closed, it was very eye opening. I can understand that many may not want to identify themselves as a "professional RV Tech." Observing posts of personnel, can give one the sense of some knowledge of the RV problems. Sometim...