since ‎Feb-25-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 874 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So the end of july i am going to myrtle beach and staying at Lakewood, i was just looking at their rules and saw they have a no alcohol rule. Is this enforced, as in i cant even have a beverage at my site? i get they would be trying to keep the party...
Has anyone stayed at Swan Bay resort in Alexandria bay NY?www.swanbayresort.com/We are planning for late july there, good / bad?
Has anyone stayed at Hilton Head marina and RV? we have a reservation for the first week of June. We were told they do not reserve sites, this makes me leary as i hate trying to squeeze 39feet of rv into 23 feet of site. Are all teh sites large like ...
My toy hauler has a drop down bed and 2 couches in the rear as most do. We find the couches to be useless and nobody but a dwarf can sleep on these, so we thought of replacing them with a second bed. Haas anyone done this? if so was there a kit or di...
Ok, I am looking at replacing my reese 16k hitch I haven't been happy with it and had a couple issues, plus it is the older model that requires the picture frame for my ford puck system.With this in mind I am also thinking of the future and how we ar...