since ‎Feb-26-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 488 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have seen the Boondocker converters mentioned a lot but I haven't seen any reviews or comparisons anywhere. When my WFCO bites the dust I want to get something that is going to work well.Your thoughts?
There was a topic of discussion here a few days ago about traveling in PA during/after last weeks storm. With the strong possibility of another storm moving in our Governor has issued the following: "Earlier today, I announced a State of Emergency a...
We have been shopping for smaller bunkhouse models and see Murphy beds popping up more and more. They must be the new standard or fad.I'm seeking opinions from owners of travel trailers about how they like the beds and how they compare to a fixed qu...
How do you clean power awnings? They all look like they stick straight out, or is there a way to drop them down for access. We camp where there are lots of leaves and pine needles that fall onto the awning. Our manual awning we can just shorten th...
I have become interested in the Nash 22H TT. From what I can see they are well built units. Dealers in the eastern part of the USA are few and far between, so getting to actually look at one up close has not been possible. A dealer in central PA w...