since ‎Feb-27-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello GuysFor all of you who have had or still have a 1998 Holiday Rambler motor home 36wgs there is a fuse panel located under the hood where you turn the batteries on or off. The box that mounts these switches also contains the fuse panel inside. I...
Hello All,Could someone help me with a part number for shocks used on a Mor-Ryde tag axle on a 1997 Ford f53? The coach is a Holiday Rambler 36wgs. Thanks in advance.John
Hello guys,Need help again. Can someone who has change the fuel pump on there onan generator in a 1998 Holiday Rambler motor home 36wgs with slide tell me if there is a easy way to get to the pump. Will the generator slide out of the compartment a li...
Hello everyone.Could someone please provide me with the fuel pump part number for a 5.5 GMFA11578G onan generator.Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi all,I am installing a extra transmission cooler on my 1997 F53 ford chassis and need some help. Can I clamp a 3/8 transmission hose on the 5/16 hose barb on the factory cooler without having to be concern about it coming loose or leaking?Thanks i...