since ‎Mar-19-2005
‎Apr-14-2024

My Activity

• 78 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

A friend is looking for a wrap around privacy curtain for class C Atlantis by Holiday Rambler. They bought it used and did not get one from the previous owner. He tells me he has been unable to find anything online. Perhaps he is looking for the wron...
I am shopping for a travel trailer with theater seats. I really like the seats in the Jayco's I have seen because I like the tray that attaches to the seat and pivots. I have not seen these in any other brand of travel trailer. Are these only found i...
There was a fire in the service bays a few days ago at Paul Evert's RV Country (my local dealer) in Fresno, California.About one third of the service bays were destroyed. No FWs were affected. Mostly big DPs were in that area.
I went to California DMV in Fresno today to take the written test to get my Recreational Fifth Wheel Endorsement. I was expecting to take multiple tests.Instead, they issued me a class A. I do not know if it is commercial or non-commercial because al...
This may not be the best forum to use, so someone please move it to a more appropriate spot.I will be visiting my nephew in Gilbert AZ and due to HOA rules I will need to store my 24 foot class C nearby for 5 days 3/7/16-3/12/16.Any suggestions or ex...
Likes from