since ‎Mar-21-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 346 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just added a TPMS to the motorhome. I've inflated front tires to 85# and rear to 95# which is 5# over recommended inflation based on weight they carry. TPMS reads them cold as: Front: 84 84 Rear: 94 95 95 94 Temperatures ...
We're thinking of visiting Wind Cave National Park in South Dakota. The brochure we saw talks about a LOT of steps. The short tour mentions 150 steps. Do you know if these are all at once or are they really spread out? I can do a flight of stairs ...
We have been driving around Pennsylvania and New York - back roads - not major interstate. The Gas Buddy application helped us find lots of gas stations in the area, but when I drive there, 90% of them are designed for cars only. There was no way ...
I'd like to seek the wisdom of those more familiar with camping on State Forests in Minnesota and/or Wisconsin. We have a 30' Motorhome and totally enjoy State Parks & Army Corps of Engineer parks. We are fine without campground utilities.We drove ...
I just saw this article: Fox News UniMOG RV articleMy gosh, look at the specs on this bad-boy. I'd love to take one of these boondocking. Gee... I don't think you'd even need a road for this beast!