since ‎Mar-22-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hoping to get an opinion on a roof issue. In a couple spots on my roof it looks like what appears to be the top of staples pushing up from under the rubber of the roof,not the sharp part but the top of them making the roof pushed up higher in those s...
The other day I got back to the rv, went to get some ice for a drink. Got the ice out of the freezer only it was water. Fridge stopped working. Was on auto but never switched to gas. Switched to gas manually and fridge works fine. Breakers and fuses ...
I just got a 2013 f150 3.5 ecoboost and would like to get some LT tires for it. Anyone have a load range rating recommendation? Also what do you run for pressure with that load range tire on a half ton. Thanks any info is appreciated.
My current tow vehicle is getting a little tired and rusty these days. Found a good deal on a 2013 F150 with 3.5 ecoboost and tow package. How many people out there tow 8500 lbs with this truck, just looking for opinions. Thanks.
Has anyone used the electric sway control that uses the trailer brakes when it detects sway? Don't remember the manufacturer just wondering if anyone out there is using it and how it works. Thanks