since ‎Mar-31-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 102 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Received a call from KZ-RV parent company of Venture RV, telling me they want to send me the front window for my TT and I was to then set up an appointment with a certified Venture Dealer to have it installed. This was all about a month ago, sense I...
So, hoping the statement in subject line is clear, but if it isn't. I noticed today that the 50amp plug on my main service cable is loose when I turn it into the receptacle on the RV. Can this be tightened by bending the electrical tabs on the recep...
I have the 20' Solera Power Awning it's now five years old and has always worked for me, but......I just noticed today; I extended it but when I brought it back in, it must be moving at about ¼ the speed it used to. It always moved just a little sl...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28791999
Looking for any reviews from people that have either used this, or moved away from it. I like the idea of this device, I like that it will use direct braking from my motorhome. I feel I can install it per the instructions, but I would really like som...