since ‎Apr-03-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 138 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We bought a new 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited in August & we've had the Air Force One brake system installed. Recently we started having issues with the Electronic Stability Control light coming on & the brake light. Has anyone had any problems li...
Hello to all who stop in & to those who lurk. DH & I are newbies to Coachmen MHs. We've always owned Fleetwood products but recently purchased a used 2013 Coachmen Pathfinder 404RB. I'm hoping to find others who have owned/own Coachmen products so th...
We have a 2013 Coachmen Pathfinder 404RB. Does anyone know off hand if the 4 house batteries are 6 volt or 12 volt? We'd got out & look but we can't.Thanks in advance!
Looking to purchase a used 2013 Coachmen Sportscoach Pathfinder Elite 40'. We've never owned a Coachmen product. Would accept any feedback positive and/or negative. Thanks in advance.
The question I'm about to ask may have been shared/answered before, but I need HELP!! ...We have a old heavy CRT-TV in an over the head cabinet in the front that we are wanting to replace with a new flat screen TV. Has anyone done this & how did you ...