since ‎Apr-03-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 52 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have been reading that on I80 & I90 people traveling have been pulled over by police for whatever reason and then are asked if they have any drugs, guns or large amounts of cash. I have also read that if you do have large amounts of cash the police...
Hi, In Wisconsin you are not required to license trailers under 3000lbs GW. So when I'm towing my Cargo trailer which is under 3000lbs it has no plate or license. My plate on my F350 can't be seen due to my Cargo trailer. It haven't been stopped ye...
Hi, I have a Palamino pop up truck camper. I was wondering if there is any way to train the canvas to fold in instead of out when lowering the roof. As of now I use the rounded end of a broom stick to push it in, however I still must get up on a s...
I purchased a cargo trailer to pill behind my truck camper. I've installed some shelving in the v nose and now I'm looking for some small light weigh cupboards to install along the top of the cargo trailer walls. I've tried to look on line and also t...
Hi, I have a 2012 F350 with 20,000 miles on it. I only use it for towing my fifth wheel. It has a 6.7 in it. I was woundering how many miles should you put on before changing oil. I do not use synthetic. I have been changing every 3000 miles. What do...