since ‎Apr-03-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 82 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

For many years, I've always headed east to I-69, south to I-65 at Indianapolis and on to Alabama. Google Maps/Waze want to route me west towards Chicago, I-65 south to US41/I63/I-69 (at Evansville), to I-24 to Nashville and I-65 to Ala. Time-wise it'...
We are planning a trip along the Canadian side of Lake Huron in early September (after our Labor Day), stopping in some of the provincial parks along the way. Will we be able to find sites that will fit our rig (35' motor home with toad) and will we ...
My son and his family are going to Florida on spring break on Friday, April 1, next year. Travelling from Michigan via I69/I65/I24/I75 they expect significant traffic, especially around Nashville. If his traffic app shows backups on I65 north of Nas...
I've been using MapSource for years to plan my trips and download them to my GPS (I know it's no longer supported by Garmin) and am very comfortable using it. My question is, should I switch to BaseCamp? For those who have experience using both, is B...
Just purchased this unit, haven't used it on a trip yet, but it's plugged in to the motor home in the driveway. My understanding is that I already have a subscription to the Traffic option and the Traffic receiver is built into the power cord. Howeve...