since ‎Apr-03-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 218 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Tail lights on toad no longer work when hooked up to motorhome. Checked out the wiring harness for continuity - - all good. Then checked the Bargman receptacle on rear of motorhome - - no power. On closer inspection of the wiring harness, I discov...
Went to fire up my Onan 4000 generator for the 1st time this year. Held the Start/Prime switch down on Prime and the light came on and flashed like usual. After about 5 seconds I released the switch as usual and pushed the Start side of the switch....
Heading to the Thousand Trails Medina Lake preserve. Does anyone know if Bump Gate Road which runs southwest from TX 16 (where TX 46 ends) over to FM 1283 is paved and OK for a 28' Class C motorhome to travel on? I tried to look at it on Google Ear...
Anyone familiar with Old TN 63 which runs from I-75 exit 134 at Caryville north to meet up with "new" TN 63? Will be driving a 28' Class C towing a Ford Fusion. Seems a waste to climb the mountain to get to exit 141 to reach "new" TN 63, then down ...
I am considering buying a "smart" phone which can be used as a wi-fi "hot spot" for use in accessing the Internet on my other devices (tablet and laptop). (Currently only have a "dumb" flip-phone and use a Mi-Fi device for Internet access). Is anyo...