since ‎Apr-06-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We overloaded our generator and while the genny was running, nothing was working. Simply hit the reset and everything worked- except the fridge & furnace. Found a blown fuse, replaced it and the furnace worked fine. Unfortunately the fridge still isn...
This story is a bit of a mystery. We were winterizing our 2005 Jayco Granite Ridge when I noticed a small puddle underneath the middle of the RV on the driver's side. There were two small drips coming from a bracket that were leaking gas. I can't tel...
I've been winterizing my own Class Cs for the past ten yrs...but the past three yrs I've apparently had a problem with the shower. Everything else- spigots, toilet, water heater- have been find when I de-winterized. But several yrs in a row I've had ...
Has anyone used a 5th wheel (or a TT) and set it up on a lot, using it as a snowbird place in the winter to escape the cold north for a few months? If you have, what has your experience been? Was it worth it or did you regret it? Pros and cons?We own...
We just returned to PA from FLorida last month and everything electrical except the power steps were working fine. We took the Class C to a local RV dealer to get the steps fixed and the slideout lubricated.I tried the slide out with the genny on and...