since ‎May-12-2002
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 902 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are doing our seventh year in Florida, and are ready to try Texas or the southwest. One big negative for me, here in Florida, is that I react horribly any time I get more that a few insect bites at a time. Over the last few years I've dealt with a...
I generally limit my CW purchases to stopping in one of their stores, while traveling. This is almost always done to replace something RV related that's broken, and needs to be replaced immediately. While renewing my Good Sam membership, I noticed an...
We arrived in Grand Prairie, Alberta. This evening, after heading up the Icefields Parkway today. There is an active, and currently out of control, fire burning on HWY 40, roughly 50 kilometers(31 miles) south of town. At 7PM we were stopped by a pat...
I have a nine year old Marquis Gold 5500 that is driving me nuts. The exhaust is mounted on four springs. Each spring is the size of an old film canister, and nicely buried up inside the housing of the generator. They don't look like they are going t...
Hopefully some of you have a bit of experience with the newest GM trucks? As a bit of background. I have towed a considerable amount in the last 15 years, with roughly 1/2 dozen TTs and almost as many 1/2 and 3/4 T GM trucks. The issue here is that I...