since ‎Apr-16-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Sorry as this maybe too long.Just stated a 5-to-6-week trip. Second night stop the bathroom pocket door cam of the track and was back in the wall. A rv tech was able to get it out and swap the roller around as one of the rollers had a wheel off.Dri...
I have a 2022 Forest River Surveyor Legend 252 RBLE. Only one slide on this unit and its the dinette. I believe it is the rack and pinion style slide out. No rails on either side of slide visible. It works fine when extending and shutting off like ...
ok, i just sold my Forest River 31ft trailer. want something a little smaller. I have found a Winnebago 2201 DS. Look like in good shape but its 250 mile away. I still may go look, but wondering if anyone out there has this model and can fill me ...
anyone have any thought on older Class A. I just sold my travel trailer and would like a Class A or Class c. Just not sure about the expenses of one over the other etc. Gas mileage etc. This would be first time motorhome or should I stick with tr...
Ok, subject no one wants to talk about. I am new and need to live in my new RV trailer for 4 or 5 months while in-law suite is being built on my current house. Selling to son so I have to move out and live in the trailer. I can run a water hose/wa...