since ‎Apr-17-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 96 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have seen so many of these threads but yet here I go. Sorry, NADA is really of little use on these older coaches. I am considering a 94 American Eagle, no slides, fair condition at best. It is not a well preserved garage queen. It has been outdoors...
My R-Vision is on the 2004 Workhorse P30 chasis. Over the last couple years I’ve noticed the that only during or for a while after a steep mountain descent (I do not ride the brake, I brake a bit, cool, brake a bit, cool, etc) that the brake pedal wi...
Fan starts and It burns only a few seconds when the igniter is clicking. Right after igniter stops igniting the burn stops. It does this cycle a couple times then shuts down The board has an LED that flashes 3 times repeatedly with short pause betwee...
I've searched the site using search function and cant believe this hasn't been discussed to the hills here. I must not be finding it. My R-Vision has the Workhorse P32 with GM Vortec 7.4L 454ci - What oil should be used to keep it alive for the absol...
Hi, The starter on my Generator will crank and spin the engine freely with the plugs out. When I install the plugs it has good compression but will only spin the motor a 1/2 revolution or so then stop. It sounds like the starter cannot overcome the e...