since ‎Apr-18-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 204 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So, like most of us, you like the floor plan but there are some things that you would have done differently. So we start modifying things.First up was adding the rear view camera. I saw a working display model of the Voyager system at CW and was not...
We went over and picked it up today. Dry it barely moved the back of the truck.Before anything went in it I put it on the tongue scale they had about 10 gals of fresh water in the tank, which is forward of the axels. and no suprise the published dr...
Well after almost 20 years we are going back to a travel trailer.We started out back in 2003 in a Mallard 721 with bunks in the back. It was me, wife and two kids 4 and 6. It worked until a3 day rain out and being in that small space. Came home and ...
I need to replace my slide seals. It seems every online seller that has the EK wipers by AP has them in a 35 foot length. Since I need a total of 43 ft buying in 35ft length would result in over 20ft of waist. Strangely the EK D seals are in 50ft l...
Getting ready to replace the seals on the big slide.Found what looks like the same design, single wiper seal attaches to the wall and a "D" seal that attaches to that.But I also saw double wiper seals. Looks like they place a second seal at the inne...