since ‎Apr-19-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 5,551 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A great place to visit and explore why you're able to live this lifestyle. Fantastic site and extremely well done. Also nearby is the Civil War Naval Museum.
I was burglarized while off camping for a week. While enjoying the beautiful beaches of the Florida panhandle I was hit. The Tv's and stuff like that are easy enough to replace but the heirloom jewelry and antique .38 special police service revolver ...
I'm off camping and had a serious electrical issue. Called Affordable RV Mobile Repair and Ed Swaney came out and spent 2.5 hours diagnosing the issue and got me going again. Excellent work and very reasonable on price. Highly recommend him if you ar...
Ah, there is nothing like it. A week at the serenity of Salt Springs and that 72* water on a 90+ day, the Dip in the Rainbow River or a float trip before going out for seafood and then that week at Grayton Beach at one the most beautiful beaches on e...
Does anyone have any information on our old friend Skipnchar? His long absence has me very concerned for his well being. Any information would be appreciated.His credentials are untouchable;Status: Senior Member Currently: Unknown Real name: N/A ...