since ‎Apr-20-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 104 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 2009 Mandalay 43A with three rooftop air conditioners. While at the Colorado River a few weeks ago with outside temperatures exceeding 110 degrees, the air conditioners started tripping their individual breakers. I could reset the breakers,...
I'll be working in San Luis Obispo in September. We'd like to take the RV and sand toys so we can mix a little business and pleasure. Is there an RV park that has direct access to the Oceano Dunes State Vehicle Recreation Area? I'm not interested in ...
We have a 2009 Mandalay 43A on a Freightliner chassis. The left turn signals work just fine, but no the brake lights. Speaking bulb-wise, they're the same filament so it's not a bulb issue. The right turn signals and brake lights work, too. Looking a...
We have a 2009 Mandalay 43A. I bought a propane grill from Camping World as well as a flexible hose so I could run the grill using the RV's propane tank. The hose's quick disconnect plugged perfectly into the RV's receptacle and I turned on the RV's ...
We have a 2009 Mandalay 43A, and I need to install a trailer brake controller. The rear of the coach has a seven-pin connector, but there's no controller up front. I realize unless you have the same coach you won't know exactly, but is it customary f...