since ‎Apr-22-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm looking at purchasing a 2019 Vortex 2815VT and wondering if anyone has experience with this manufacturer or model. Specifically any issues/concerns, the good, the bad, etc. I have a 2019 RZR Turbo S 4-seater that I'll be loading up. Thanks!
Curious if anyone has the Heartland Torque 285. What are you hauling inside, and what do you think about the garage space? I have a 2019 RZR Turbo S 4-seater which is 72" wide, so looking for a little wiggle room once it's in. My TV is a 2020 RAM 250...
I recently purchaed Airlift 1000 airbags and the wireless compressor for my 2014 Dodge 1500. The instructions seem pretty straight forward and relatively easy for doing the install yourself. Has anyone installed them and was it as easy as it looks?
Looking at getting back in the RV game after almost 8 years. We’ve narrowed it down to the Jay Feather 25BH...Most likely...Anyone have experence with this or a similar trailer? I’d be curious to hear your reviews on this or a similar model, and Jayc...
I’m looking to get a short(er)/light fifth wheel and wondering about my truck bed. It’s a 5’7” bed and I’m wondering if it may be too short for a fifth wheel. Anything I should look for specifically or know about with a bed that short? With previous ...