since ‎Apr-27-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 144 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well, I dinged a curb with my leveling jack... Destroyed... Found a replacement online for a couple hundred less than LCI was charging.Follow my tips in the video if you have to replace an LCI Level Up hydraulic jack. Or is you haven't clipped a jac...
I've got to tow my toyhauler from Croton Park to East Durham. Trying to find the best route.I'd like the least hills possible. My poor truck worked it's but off hauling the 5er from Tarrytown to Croton. Those narrow streets and hills are brutal. I...
Hello all, I'd like to bring my rv down to the Orlando area from NY for Dec-Feb.Looking for reviews of nice parks that offer w/s/e.We would like a place to fly into for long weekends, Christmas, prez week, etc... Hence close proximity to Orlando for...
Greetings all,We'll be camping in the outfield of Pocono track on the June 2 weekend.Where is the closest place to fill my water tank when I arrive, and dump my other tanks when I leave?I hold 1,300 lbs of fresh water, so I like to drive empty!THanks
I was looking at a used tt, and they said the fridge won't start on electric, only propane. But once started, you can switch to electric.Anyone every heard of that?