since ‎May-01-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5,174 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We will be acquiring an entire towing setup soon and looking for recommended installers in a radius of a couple hours of Charlotte, NC. Prefer it not to be CW.
What's the best outdoor cable to use. Apparently the last couple of cables I have bought were not that great as the ends ended up breaking after several uses. I don't think the quality of the wire was that great either. Is there a premium gauge or so...
Entertaining the idea of going to Michigan (from Charlotte, NC area) in July for a week. We would like to start off with a short stop in Ann Arbor (maybe one day at most) and then go and see was much as possible. Not really looking to go and stay in ...
This is not new information, but I wanted to pass on an awning recall for certain 2013-2014 Thor RV's. (List in the link). I was just made aware of this by Thor when I inquired about something else. If you have one of the units and have trouble with ...
Was looking at Labor Day weekend for Stone Mountain State Park in North Carolina. Saw a price of $30/night. Was caught off guard as it was $25 with the reservation fee in the past (water/electric). I don't mind an increase, but that much through me o...