since ‎Jan-30-2001
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 136 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I usually use the Calexico East crossing going north from the Baja, and then drive east to Yuma in the USA, but I've noticed that the wait times at San Luis are generally quite a bit shorter than at Calexico East.Has anyone crossed at San Luis going ...
A fellow in our Park in Los Barriles told me yesterday that he was talking with an RVer a few days ago who said that Hwy 5 has just been paved - the entire new section is open and paved.Has anyone been down Hwy 5 in the past week who can confirm or r...
Update Regarding Diesel Fuel in Mexico - September 27, 2017The Mexico Snowbird Season for 2017/18 is fast approaching, so here is an update regarding sulfur levels in Mexican diesel fuel and the potential for negative impacts on late model diesels. ...
I've done a search of the forum but haven't managed to find what I'm looking - recent information about the crossings at Tijuana/Otay as it applies to large RVs. I'm sure it has been discussed, so can someone give me a link?We have a 40 ft fifth whe...
There is some important new information to share regarding the availability of ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel) in Mexico.Over the past month (February 2017) I kept pestering a half dozen public relations people at Pemex until one of them finally repli...