since ‎May-06-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Ok, I finally blew a tranny. Fortunately it was a Dodge 46RE - 4 speed auto that won't go higher than 2nd gear now.225K miles, 2000 chassis, 2001 Roadtrek 190 Popular. 318 engine.Decent shape, needs various repairs besides the transmission, all doa...
Haven't used the stove in a while. Go to heat up a can of soup, and I can't turn the knobs. Typical push in and twist setup - except they'll push in, but not turn. Pulled a knob off & tried the Gerber - any harder twisting, and I'm afraid I'll ben...
Got a new Thetford installed 4 years ago, just recently sometimes the door doesn't shut - ie, locks open. Was dumping it yesterday, and it stuck open twice. Had to put the gloves on, and reach in to flip it shut. Any easy fixes?
2001 Dodge Roadtrek, Onan 2.8 in spare tire well. I full time, and have been using the generator regularly since the last oil change a couple of months ago. Last used it a couple of days ago with no issues. Yesterday made a several hour drive, wit...
Full timing again in my B, so I'm pretty sure the ants aren't going to make my Roadtrek structurally unsound, but what are they eating? They're not touching my food, not even the banana I leave out every night.It was stored while I was away on one o...