since ‎May-06-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 567 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well the time seems to have finally come, hubby is winning out on his desire for a DP. Seriously thinking now of upgrading our 2003 37ft Gas Southwind RV to one of the following:Manufacturer we are totally torn about as changes have occurred over t...
With what I've been reading there are more cons than pros for macerator toilets, so I'm confused why so many newer coaches with bath and half have one of each?Basically the cons from googling many "pros and cons of" have generally come up saying: U...
Hoping someone here might be able to help, we are on a trip from Canada down to the USA. Hitting I15 to Pocatello, Mesquite, down to YUMA (medical appointment there on Monday morning). then heading towards Phoenix, Tucson, to then the plan was fis...
I know this isn't RV related but flying into San Jose Del' and need to get to Villa Palmar in Cabos San Lucas. Can anyone advise where, which and roughly how much/long to get from airport to hotel and back?Also would like to get a bus from hotel o...
Care to share what your "optimum" travelling speed is when moving/travelling to a different location in your Class A Gas MH?Taking into account consideration of: what's best for the vehicle, most cost effective balancing everything out, and most im...