since ‎May-08-2005
‎Nov-26-2023

My Activity

• 1,067 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

From the looks of the Leisure Travel Vans web page it looks like they discontinued the Free Sprit line. As those were the units that probably could be classified as Class B's it would seem they've decided to get out of the Class B market. Haven't b...
The Canadian dollar today was running $0.77 to the US. I wonder how that's affecting purchase prices for the Class B's for US customers lately since the main manufacturers are Canadian.I'm not a financial whizz, so would this drive prices up or down...
I've got a Roadtrek 210 that I do a lot of dry camping with so power is sometimes an issue. It came with US 1800 XC batteries (208 A/hr) that recently were replaced with US 250 HCXC2 (280 A/hr). They just barely fit.  I also have a portable 120W so...
I mostly dry camp in my Class B Roadtrek and even though I have a generator it seems such a waste to run it just to charge batteries. And since I'm usually out on the trails during the day I don't have much time to run the genny if I'm in a campgrou...
Likes given to