since ‎May-11-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 386 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi every one... We have a 2008 Montana and just started Full-timers now and have a problem... went to turn on the furnace last evening and No heat... Just filled the propane and have hot water, The thermostat seems to be working because the A/C is wo...
Does anyone know if using a "Pressure Washer" would be ok to clean the exterior of our 5'er ? It has a moderate amount of oxidation due to sitting. Hubby as already removed the old decals and is thinking about painting "New Ones" on once its cleaned...
I have removed 98% of the worn and cracked decals of our Montana 5'er, the oxidation is pretty bad. I was thinking using Meguires Marine wax and oxixdation remover for boats. I contacted Keystone and they said the sides were indeed fiberglass. So I ...
Our 5'er is 10 yrs old and the carpet is showing its age, and recently have had 2 burn marks thanks to an electric heater. How do we go about finding and replacing the carpet ?? The carpet in the 3 slides are ok, just the "Main" carpet area that need...
After a couple of years being dormant, our 5'er has developed oxidation problems. I have been removing the peeling decals and everywhere where the decals were, the "finish" is still shiny and pristine looking. But everywhere else developed the oxidat...