since ‎May-11-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,133 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Canadian Gov has just halted entry into Canada for recreational purposes. This could affect your summer plans for vacation in Canada. Also you will not be able to travel through Canada to get to Alaska if the prohibition lasts any length of time. Goo...
Building new Win 10 computer and am considering using Libre Office rather than Microsoft Office. If you are using Libre Office I would very much appreciate your comments pro and con and especially on compatibility with MS Office as I have a lot of fi...
It appears that it is not well known how a Canadian Credit Card can be used at a gas pump in the USA without a zip code.All you have to do is insert the card and when it asks for the zip code just put in the 3 numbers from your Canadian Postal Code f...
Before we left for Florida from Ontario Canada we enrolled in Assured Assistance Inc. out of country medical care insurance through the Royal Bank of Canada.Well sure enough I got sick, called Assure and was greeted by a most courteous and profession...
Sorry for the dumb question but I know nothing about Truck Campers other than they are really neat. Question: What actually holds the camper unit on the truck, how is it attached?Jack