since ‎May-15-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 153 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are looking at buying a Class-A in a few months and like the Forest River Georgetown 36k7. Its a 40'1" long gas coach. Someare built on the old chassis with a V-10 and some are on the new chassis with a V-8. That seems like a long coach for a gas ...
A friend has a 2011 Keystone Cougar that he is living in full time. The RV is wired for two TV's. The living room has the booster/12vdc plug and next to that is another wall plate with two coax plugs with a short jumper connecting the two. Does anyon...
A buddy of mine just bought a 1987 Grand Villa. This is his first RV so he asked if I could help him go over a few things. The coach has a propane generator and that runs fine but all the other propane appliances will not work on propane (fridge, hot...
We want to stay about four nights in New Orleans. We plan to make a day trip to Biloxi but spend most of out time in New Orleans. Can anyone suggest a nice RV park in the area. Thanks, Wes
I have a 2012 Mercedes ML350 Bluetec diesel and the tow capacity is 7300 pounds. I haven't weighed our trailer yet but the dry weight is 4600 pounds. I have recently read about Mercedes ML maximum hitch weight and not using a WDH without reinforcing ...