since ‎May-16-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone ever stay at Tuckahoe State Park in MD? I have a fishing trip scheduled next week going out from Kent’s Island. Looking for a place to stay for a couple nights.
I just purchased a 2018 Ram 3500 SRW Megacab Shortbed. 6.7 Liter CumminsAisin Transmission3.42 Axle Ratio20" WheelsWhen it comes out of storage I'll be pulling a 2016 Cedar Creek 33IK 5th wheel. Base Weight is 10,880Gross Weight is 14,067Pin Weight ...
Asking for a friend. If you accidentally pulled your camper forward with 2 jacks still down and bent the **** out of them, can they be repaired or must they be replaced? Again, asking for a friend.
Last fall I purchased a 10X 20 EZUP canopy. The 2nd or 3rd time I used it a gust of wind caught it and broke 3 of the trusses. I’ve been looking at buying replacements and the are t. Heap. Anyone have a good DIY repair? I’ve thought about putting ...
I'm starting to plan our summer vacation and I'm looking for advice/recommendations. My wife and I are in our 50's and it's just her and I and the dog. We live in PA and I'm a high school teacher. My wife works in the insurance business. I obviou...