since ‎May-18-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 75 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So, I am stumped by this toilet in my camper. It's an aqua magic IV by Thetford. I don't know the first thing about prepping the toilet for it's first use after being in storage for 15 years. I've ready that I need to fill the holding tank below t...
This thread will be used to document the build and restoration of a project I've dubbed "problem child". The project in question is a 1988 Lance LC980 slide in truck camper. I inherited this from my in laws. They were tired of paying storage fees ...
So, I hooked up the hose from the house to the camper, and turned it on. I went back up to the camper to discover water pouring out the back of the truck from under the camper. I immediately shut off the water going to the camper. I haven't had t...
Ok, so I've pulled my 88 Lance CL980 out of storage, and I'm slowly working on cleaning it up. I've wiped down most of the interior, but I noticed that I'm still sneezing quite a bit when I'm in the camper. Are there any products or procedures for ...
So, I've been a member here for years, and have always had a Lance LC980 sitting in storage, just waiting for me to pull from storage and clean up. Well, my 3 year old daughter expressed interest in going camping with daddy, and mom wants to go too,...