since ‎May-19-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 44 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Grand Design offers a camera prep package on most of their 5th wheels. I'm guessing by the looks of them that it is a Furrion brand. My questions are:1. Is this nothing more than a power wire provided at the camera mounting location? Therefore t...
Last month I traded 04 RAM 2500 for a brand new (last one on the lot) 2016 RAM 3500 Laramie DRW. I am ready to tear the Homelink unit out and chuck it as far as I can. I have an attached garage and external shop building with garage doors. My two ca...
Okay, I know that you think that I am making this up, but this actually happen to me today and I was wondering has anything like this has happen to anyone else.This week I did an upgrade conversion by installing electric over hydraulic disc brake on ...
I have been having slow (hard) start up of my 15000 Coleman air condition unit. After reading many different forums here and elsewhere, there were a lot of favorable recommendations of the Supco Hard Start Capacitor.I went online and found Supco's w...
Anyone with a Raptor or maybe Fusion TH could possibly help me out with this question.I have two separate 30 gallon fuel tanks on my Raptor. One is for the generator which has its own fuel gauge inside the coach. The other is for refueling of my toys...