since ‎May-22-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 62 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're thinking of taking a trip to to Idaho end of the month and were wondering how the conditions are with all the fires in the region? Are there a lot of closures and poor air quality? Any insight would be helpful. Thanks
Hi All,Looking to travel from NJ to Idaho in May and was wondering if this is too early in the season out there (cold/snowy) for motorhome travelling? Want to do May so its before schools are out and less traffic and no campground availability issue...
I had recently posted about a cracked Torklift mount issue I was having. Well Torklift contacted me and I would like to say they went above and beyond my expectations in handling things. Not only did they offer to replace the one broken one but the...
Recently when under my truck I happened to luckily notice that one of my torklift mounts had a crack all the way trough it. These are 10 yrs old and the finish on this particular one deteriorated that it began to rust extensively to the point of cra...
Does anyone have any recommendations for campgrounds in glacier? Would like electric at a minimum and to camp inside the park if possible. Thanks, Sticky