since ‎May-27-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,979 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Sigh. Just winterized this morning (freezing overnight temps may come by the end of the week). October always comes way too fast.
I see 2 alternate routes to take: I-15 to I-70 east, or exiting I-15 to UT 28 at Nephi, connecting to US 89 south, then to I-70 east of Richfield. Has anyone driven the latter route towing? Any issues? I note this one is marked scenic, as opposed ...
I note several options in our atlas, all going off I-15: SR 28 south from Nephi, connecting to US 89; US 50 (near Scipio), connecting to SR 28 and then US89; or SR 20, connecting to US 89 - anyone have a preference? We will be towing (see sig for ou...
Considering this route northbound from Vernal to Rock Springs, but Mt Directory West makes it sound pretty scary in spots. We'd be pulling our TT (rig described in sig). Anyone have experience with this route who could help us with our decision? ...
Considering this route on a western Colorado trip. Reading about it in Mt Directory West makes it sound a bit iffy for our rig (see sig). We would drive it northbound. Anyone have experience with this route & could help with our decision? TIA.