‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30410999
Bought a Ram 1500 Classic with an 8 ft. bed recently. Went to a local dealership and had them install an A.R.E. camper shell. After installation I immediately discovered the handle to the back flap was so tight I could barely turn it with all my st...
I am considering ordering a Ram Promaster van conversion from OGA. They are headquartered in Gaithersburg MD but have just opened a second site here in Delta Colorado. Just trying to get a feel for this company and am asking if anyone out there has...
Expecting soon to buy a hightop van (non-diesel) to convert into a Class B camper. Looking for input on advantages/disadvantages of both. My main concerns have to do more with dependability, endurance, durability, and general user-friendly performa...
I recently bought an Aliner Expedition and can now see one potential problem. What happens if I am back in the boondocks and for one reason or another the power-lift doesn't work? Is there a way to get the top up/down without it? Would it be a goo...