since ‎May-30-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm in the hunt for a good quality used FW and found one in Canada. Has anyone from the US bought a trailer in Canada. I'm looking for info. on process, title/registration issues and costs, special taxes, etc. I'm trying to get a good picture if it's...
Cameo offered a running gear option which was called " raise axles for 4WD truck". Does anyone know what this involved ? Are there actual parts involved or do they just reposition the axle ? How can you tell if a FW has this option other than the tra...
I am looking at a 2008 model year of the above 5th wheel. I'm curious if there are any owners of this same trailer who have taken actual pin weights of this unit. I have the brochure which provides a pin weight but actual weights are likely different...
Looking at a used Sunnybrook Titan 33ckts. Very nice condition but curbside slide doesn't deploy correctly and leaves a gap at the upper left corner extending down and across about half way on each run. I'm not comfortable with purchasing until I'm s...
Took a used fifth wheel hunting trip over the last 3 days. Saw 4 different Cameo's of 2007 and 2008 vintage. Three of the 4 had water damage, none of which was disclosed to us by the sellers (but that's another story.) One of the units had a roof pro...