since ‎Jun-02-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,473 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Here's one for you...While doing some solar work on my friends brand new $50,000 Winnebago trailer I found these three Auto Reset circuit breakers mounted on the side of the frame rail. Can't believe how bad this is. 24" of #4 wire with no protection...
I bet this has been asked a million times.....But looking for the latest opinions......The Norcold is currently about $400 more than a comparable Dometic...Both 12v DC / 8 CUFT....The Dometic with rebates, Camping world email sign up and a sale price...
I've totally HAD IT with my propane refrigerator. Camping at the beach last week where the temperatures at night got down to mid 50s and during the day into the high 80s, the propane refrigerator temperature in both the freezer and main unit was all ...
DIY Battery Heaters...A REAL TEST!...got down to 7F degrees last night. At 7am the battery compartment is at 35 degrees. Controller is set to turn on at 35F and off at 38F........The batteries are at 90% on the monitor.....Working GREAT!... http://rv...
A while ago I posted about my DIY Lithium Battery Heating system. So far, with temperatures at night reaching into the 20s (F), it has been working great. The batteries in the trailer have BMS with Bluetooth and it records the batteries average inter...