since ‎Jun-04-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2006 Sunvoyager with a 8.1, 2100MH Allisonon a 24,000 Workhorse Chasis. Currently at Moab traveling in the West from Fl. I got a check engine light and took it in to a shop at Wells, Nv. Nothing came up on a scan so we had the fuel filt...
We will be camping in Cody mid May then heading to Idaho Falls. Is it possible to drive thru Yellowstone with a 39'mh and a 37' 5th wheel or do we have to go back to I90 to I15.
Heading to Cody about the third week of May. Anyone with any experience on Hwy 16 from Buffalo or Hwy 14 from Sheridan? Traveling with 2 40ft Mh and 38ft 5th wheel. Thanks for the help.
Anyone know where I can find the oil capacity for a Delphi A/C compressor? It is on my 2006 GM 8.1 and I just can't seem to find how much it takes. I am getting it serviced before I hit the road in May and the people that will service it need to kn...
I have an appointment to get a 15,000 roof ac checked tomorrow. I think it is losing freon which will require a new one. I am considering a possible Heat Pump or at least new ac with heat strips. My question is, do heat strips really do any good i...